Florida Water was first introduced in the United States in 1808. With a base ingredient of alcohol, Florida Water contains a blend of dissolved essential oils, including lemon oil, orange oil and lavender oil. Sold in general stores and pharmacies, it was instantly lauded for its many uses. Men and women alike benefited from the refreshing properties it possessed. Said to cure a headache, soothe a fever and scent a home, the benefits of Florida Water were hailed by all. Its strong magical properties
There are a myriad of ways to incorporate Florida Water into your spiritual life.
- When seeking guidance from ancestors, placing a glass of Florida Water on your altar will clear the air of any static and interference to allow for a clear reading.
- For help attracting love or unblocking obstacles relating to a current relationship, add a few drops to a bowl set beside your bed and light a red Attraction Candle while focusing your intention on your desired goal.*Be aware, Florida Water is flammable and should never be placed directly on a candle or too close to a flame.
- When blessing and cleansing a new home, mix Florida Water withBasil and Rue herbs and anoint your floors, windows and doorways for protection, prosperity and luck.
- Washing with Florida Water soap will cleanse you before a ritual. Add a few drops to a spiritual bath to rid yourself of negative energy and encourage protection.
- After a bath, dab some Florida water cologne on your head, neck, heart, and feet for protection and a feeling of balance.
- Bring peace into the workplace by using Florida Water Spray in your office.
- Wash your hands with Florida Water Soap after engaging with negative people or being in a negative environment.