Terms & Conditions
By purchasing and/or using the products of Blissful Therapy, LLC, you are agreeing that it is being done at your own discretion. Further, you expressly warrant and represent that you have been made aware of and agree to and acknowledge the following:
1. The Blissful Therapy, LLC beverages have not been pasteurized. Consuming unpasteurized products may contain harmful bacteria that can cause serious illness in children, the elderly, pregnant
and breastfeeding women, and persons with disease, illness or weakened immune systems.
2. That Blissful Therapy, LLC does not employ any licensed physicians and you are not relying on Blissful Therapy, LLC nor its principals, agents, officers, directors, and/or employees for any
medical advice, consultation or treatment. Further, you acknowledge and understand that the individual administering or delivering the BLISSFUL THERAPY Cleanse is not a certified medical
3. You hereby warrant and represent that any and all goods purchased from Blissful Therapy, LLC are being purchased for your own use and that you will not give, sell or otherwise permit any third parties to use such products or goods.
4. That Blissful Therapy, LLC, nor any of its principals, agents, officers, directors, and/or employees have made any warranty or representation, either express or implied, to you whatsoever regarding the likelihood of your improved health due to your use of Blissful Therapy, LLC goods and/or products. Further, you hereby waive any and all implied warranties relating to the Blissful Therapy, LLC goods and/or products, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
5. You understand that internal detox cleansing services are not licensed by the State of Nevada and that Blissful Therapy, LLC is not licensed by any Nevada state agency.
6. You understand that, as with any diet or exercise program, there are inherent health risks with the BLISSFUL THERAPY Cleanse program and/or the use of the products of Blissful Therapy, LLC. You further acknowledge and agree that BLISSFUL THERAPY Cleanse is not intended to be used to treat or cure disease or prevent illness and that it is advised that you consult a doctor or healthcare professional before beginning a cleanse.
7. You understand and acknowledge that cleansing is not advised for persons with, but not limited to, disease, illness or weakened immune systems, pregnant or breastfeeding women, the elderly, or children unless under the supervision of a doctor. As such, you hereby warrant and represent that you have consulted with your licensed medical professional regarding the use of Blissful Therapy, LLC goods and products.
8. You hereby release Blissful Therapy, LLC from any and all claims, liabilities, damages and/or costs arising out of your use of any Blissful Therapy, LLC product, including but in no way limited
to claims relating to your personal injury.
9. You understand that an acceptance of a refund from Blissful Therapy, LLC or any entity or DBA under the management of Blissful Therapy, LLC shall be deemed consideration and release of any claim and/or liability that arose as a result of your dealings with Blissful Therapy, LLC including but not limited to, ordering, purchase, delivery, receipt, consumption, and effects thereafter.
Disclaimer: BLISSFUL THERAPY Cleanse contains nuts and is produced in a facility that handles nuts; please let us know if you have any food, liquid, herb or spice sensitivities, intolerances, or allergies. STATEMENTS MADE AND PRODUCTS SOLD THROUGH THIS WEBSITE HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE U.S. FDA AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.